Control and maximize your business cash flow with Business Cash Management.
Cash Management services help you control and maximize your business cash flow. Our experienced professionals can help you select the best cash management solutions so you can expedite collections, disburse and maximize funds more efficiently, and gain immediate access to the information you need to make critical business decisions.
- Online Banking: With real-time, secure access to your accounts online, you can view balances and activity, transfer funds, and much more. You can also set up administrators with specific account and transaction access.
- Mobile Banking: Use your smartphone to keep track of your business banking activity on the go.
- Debit Cards: Obtain multiple debit cards for your business accounts, allowing you and your designated employees to make business purchases.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House): Electronically originate transactions, including collection of funds from individuals and companies.
- Deposit Partner (Remote Deposit): Deposit checks right from your office computer, 24/7. With a desktop scanner, you can capture check data and images, then securely transmit this to the bank. Small businesses can also use our easy Mobile Deposit service when making just a few deposits per month.
- Merchant Services: Accept customer payments via credit card, online, and smartphone. We’ve partnered with Elavon to give you a host of tools to offer more payment options to your customers and keep their information safe along the way.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House): Generate electronic payments, such as payroll direct deposit, including the ability to set up handy templates.
- Positive Pay: Detect fraud by matching the account number, check number, and dollar amount of each check presented for payment against a list of checks previously authorized and issued by you. You can also review ACH debits and credits and make pay or reject decisions for further fraud detection.
- Tax Payments: Pay your federal and state taxes quickly and securely through Online Banking.
- Wire Transfers: Securely transfer funds anywhere. Depending on when you make the transfer, business funds could be available the very same day.
- Sweep Accounts: Automatically transfer funds above a target balance from your business Checking account at the close of business each day. Excess balances are automatically transferred into an FDIC-insured overnight investment account.
- Money Market Accounts: Money Market accounts allow you easy access to your funds, while still earning a top market rate. They’re a great way to build a buffer for unplanned expenses or to save for a special purchase for your business.
To learn more about Online & Mobile Banking, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.