Manage your cash simply and securely through any computer or mobile device.
Business Online and Mobile Banking provides you with easy, secure, anytime access to your business accounts. Services can be tailored to meet your organization’s needs, such as designating your employees to have full or partial access.
Business Online Banking and Bill Pay
To get started with Business Online Banking, just stop by your favorite branch office, where we’ll help you with the online authorization process and obtain the necessary signatures. Or, we can come to your business to help get you signed up.
Once you’ve signed up and successfully logged in, you can access your account information anytime. You and your designated employees will be able to:
- View balances and transactions
- Use Bill Payment
- Transfer funds between your accounts and banks
- Create and send electronic files such as payroll or other ACH files
- Initiate domestic and international wires
- View and print statements and check images
- Authorize employees to process transactions
- Customize account alerts and approvals
- Download account information to Quicken® and QuickBooks™ with the option of using the faster, easier Direct Connect process
Business Mobile Banking Services
Once you’ve signed up for Online Banking, use your smartphone browser and go to mountainone.com to gain access to your business accounts. You'll be able to:
- View balances and make transfers
- Use Bill Payment
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Access most of the same information and transactions that are available in Online Banking, with the exception of drafting, approving, and cancelling ACH and Wire transactions
You can also access limited business account information and services with the “MountainOne” mobile app, available in the Apple or Android app stores, including:
- Mobile Deposits
For more information, stop by or contact us.
To learn more about Online & Mobile Banking, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.