Data breaches have affected millions of people, potentially exposing their personal information to identity thieves. You can help protect yourself – and your identity – from future data breaches with a VISTA Premier Checking1 or Pinnacle Value Checking2 account from MountainOne Bank. VISTA Premier Checking and Pinnacle Value Checking come with many valuable features including IDProtect® Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service5 which helps protect you and your family’s identities.
To get the tools you need to help protect your personal information, simply open one of these MountainOne checking accounts:
- VISTA Premier Checking – our top account for customers who maintain higher balances and are rewarded with unlimited ATM rebates3 and top Money Market rates.
- Pinnacle Value Checking – the perfect account for customers looking for ATM rebates4 and all of the online and mobile services that make it easy to bank with us from anywhere.
Once your VISTA Premier Checking or Pinnacle Value Checking account is opened, you’ll have access to our IDProtect® Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service5, offering:
- Daily monitoring of your credit files at Equifax, Experian and TransUnion7 (Registration/activation required)
- Access to credit reports every 90 days (Registration/activation required)
- Monitoring of your identity on over 1,000 databases (Registration/activation required)
- Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage6 up to $10,000
- A fraud resolution specialist that can help you every step of the way to restore your identity
- Debit and credit card registration to replace all your cards with a single call (Registration/activation required)
1$50 opening deposit required to open VISTA Premier Checking. $50 opening deposit required to open VISTA Personal Money Market. Both accounts required. Maintain a $2,500 minimum average daily combined balance in the VISTA Premier Checking and VISTA Personal Money Market accounts to avoid a $10 monthly maintenance fee. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Personal accounts only. 2$25 opening deposit required to open Pinnacle Value Checking. $4.95 monthly maintenance fee. 3We will not charge you to use other bank ATMs. VISTA Premier Checking comes with unlimited surcharge rebates. Fee (surcharge) rebate applied at end of the month. 4We will not charge you to use other bank ATMs. Pinnacle Value Checking comes with surcharge rebates up to $20/month. 5Some Benefits require registration/activation. Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account owner who are residents of the same household. 6Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance. Insurance products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate. 7Credit file monitoring from Equifax and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.