Disclosures can be provided in electronic form for the deposit account(s) you have selected to be opened online. Before obtaining products or services electronically, you must read and indicate your acceptance of the terms outlined below. If you do not consent, you will not be able to proceed with the online account opening process. You may contact us at the number or address listed below to open a new account.
- In this consent “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to MountainOne Bank. All of the disclosures being provided to you may, at our discretion, be in electronic form, and you will be able to review the online in addition to downloading and/or printing them. Your consent applies only to the disclosures and notices applicable to the deposit accounts opened during this online session.
- Disclosures provided in electronic form will not be distributed in paper form. After consenting, if you wish to obtain a paper copy of the disclosure(s), you can do so free of charge by calling us or writing to us at the telephone number or address below.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, at no cost to you, by contacting us at the telephone number or address below.
- By consenting to receive disclosures and notices electronically, you agree to provide us with the information (such as current email address) necessary to communicate with you electronically. You are required to update us with any changes in such information by contacting us at the telephone number or address below.
- The following lists the required hardware and software necessary for access, view and retain the information being provided to you in electronic form. By consent to receive the disclosures online, you will also be verifying you meet the necessary hardware and software requirements to view, save and print the disclosures:
- A personal computer running a current supported operating system
- An Internet connection
- A supported Web browser
- A valid email address
- A PDF viewer such as Adobe Reader
- A printer (Optional if you want a paper copy)
Recommended Minimum User Hardware and Connection
- Standard PC or Mac (Dual Core /2 GHz processor or higher / 4GB RAM or greater)
- Microsoft® Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 or Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave) through Mac OS X 11.0 (Big Sur)
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit;
- Internet connection capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing communications received.
- Supported browser for consumer and commercial users
- Security, anti-virus and Spyware updates applied
- A valid email address and telephone number
Supported Browsers by Operating System
It is always recommended to use the latest browser version available from the provider. The following browsers have been tested and determined to provide reliable user experience for our online services. Some of these browsers may present information or show minor behavioral or cosmetic differences, but generally support the use of communications and our retail and commercial banking applications functionality.
For Windows Users:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer on 11 Windows 8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 (88+)
- Firefox® on Window 8/8.1/10 (85+)
- Chrome™ on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (88+)
For Macintosh Users:
- Firefox (85+)
- Safari 14
- Chrome™ on Mac OS X 10.14 – 11.01 (88+)
For Mobile Users:
- iOS Devices on iPhone, iPad, iPod Version 8.2
- Android Devices Version 4.1.2
MountainOne is not responsible for any electronic virus or viruses a customer may encounter while using the internet. It is the Banks recommendation for the customer to perform routine virus and malware scans for your PC by using a current supported virus and malware protection product.
93 Main Street
North Adams, MA 01247
Customer Care Center: 855-444-6861