Skip to main content


Here you will find helpful forms based on common customer requests.

We hope the form you need is on this page. If not, please let us know and we’ll see if it can be added here for future reference.

Our applications are in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf). Download a Free Version of Adobe Acrobat

Lost or Stolen ATM / Debit Card

Complete this form to get a replacement for your lost or stolen ATM / Debit Card. Be sure to report the missing card immediately by calling 833-933-1681 U.S. or +1-812-647-9794 International.

Change of Address

In order to update your account address, we need an actual signature. Just complete this form, and fax or mail it to us, and we’ll update your information.

Stop Payment Request

If you need to stop payment on a check you’ve written, just print out this form, complete it, and return it to us according to the instructions on the form.

Direct Deposit

Complete this form to change your direct deposit instructions with your employer.

Form W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status

This form is filed with the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) by citizens of foreign countries who are receiving “non service payments” and want to claim exemption from tax because they are eligible for a tax treaty with their own country.

Personal Financial Statement

If you need to complete a personal financial statement, please click the link below and print the form.


Please call us at 855.444.6861 Monday – Friday from 8am-6pm or Saturday from 9am-12pm.

HOLIDAY NOTICE: In observance of Thanksgiving, all MountainOne offices will be closed on Thursday, November 23. On Friday, November 24, MountainOne Insurance will be closed, MountainOne Investments will close at 1 pm, and MountainOne Bank will be open normal business hours. As always, our Digital Banking services are available 24 hours a day.