Explore Our Business Lending Solutions & Team of Lenders Below
When you bring your business borrowing needs to MountainOne's lending guides, you gain more than just financing. You gain our extensive knowledge of the local market.
We understand the varying needs of different industries in Eastern and Western Massachusetts and neighboring communities. We also know how important financing is to an organization’s success, whether it’s a sole proprietorship or a 500-employee company.
We can help you with:
- Asset Purchases/Term Financing
- SBA (Small Business Administration) Loans
- Vehicle or Equipment Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Real Estate Loans
- Construction Loans
- Letters of Credit
Click on your lender's name below to view their telephone number, email address, and bio.
Some of our recent deals
Preferred lender status means streamlined SBA Loan processing.
MountainOne Bank has been designated a “Preferred Lender” by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Under the Preferred Lenders Program (PLP), SBA lenders that generate significant loan volume are able to provide qualified small business borrowers with expedited loan approvals.
MountainOne Bank participates in the following SBA lending programs: 7(a) Guaranty Program; Express; Patriot Express; SBA 504 Loans; and the Lender Advantage Loan Program.
To qualify for SBA financing, borrowers must:
- Operate on a for-profit basis
- Be either U.S. citizens or provide a verified “green card” status
- Not exceed size standards set by the SBA
- Be of good character and pass the SBA personal resource test
- Possess management ability and have experience in their field
- Demonstrate repayment ability
All loans subject to credit approval.