Thank you for your interest in MountainOne!
MountainOne is a mutual holding company headquartered in North Adams, Massachusetts. Banking, Insurance, and Investment products are offered at full service offices in the Berkshires (Pittsfield, North Adams, Williamstown) and on Boston's South Shore (Quincy, Rockland, Scituate). MountainOne is dedicated to the local communities we serve, with a mission of delivering solutions of real value that help individuals, businesses, and community institutions manage their financial lives with clarity and confidence.
- MountainOne Bank, founded in 1848, provides a complete array of personal and business banking and electronic services.
- MountainOne Insurance provides personal and business insurance, bonding services and group benefits solutions.
- MountainOne Investments provides individual investment services and group financial benefit plans (financial professionals offering securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor).
- Staff Accountant - Williamstown
- Universal Banker Representative - North Adams
- Commercial Lines Account Manager - Berkshire County
- Regional Universal Banker - South Shore
- Universal Banker Representative - Scituate
- Universal Banker Representative - Williamstown
- Personal Lines Sales Executive - Haddad Dealerships in Pittsfield
- Mortgage Lender - Berkshire County
- Mortgage Lender - South Shore
If you are interested in learning more about an open position, please contact us at:
Human Resources Department
93 Main Street
North Adams, MA 01247
Professional Development is one of MountainOne’s core commitments. We offer market competitive compensation, opportunities for career growth, and access to meaningful benefits.
Benefits we offer our employees include:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development Programs
- Free Banking Services
MountainOne Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At MountainOne we recognize that promoting diversity and inclusion is both inherent to our success and consistent with our core values. We are committed to providing a workplace that embraces diverse cultures, perspectives, backgrounds and ideas. We believe that creating a work culture that is inclusive and respectful allows our employees to fully develop their skills, focus on their work, and make valuable contributions.
Our commitment extends beyond our employee hiring and development practices as we continually work toward diversity and inclusion in every area within our organization. We are mindful that these values are equally relevant to the services and products we provide to our customers, the vendors and contractors we do business with, and to the communities that we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, religion, age (40 and older), equal pay, disability or genetic information (including family medical history or genetic tests or services), and retaliation for filing a charge, reasonably opposing discrimination, or participating in a discrimination lawsuit, investigation, or proceeding. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules).