During winter, you may experience seasonal affective disorder (SAD). To combat this condition, consider the following remedies:
- Light therapy—Certain lamps can mimic the brightness of natural light, which may be lacking during the winter.
- Getting outdoors—Although winter weather may be unpleasant, spending time outside can still help you manage SAD.
- Eating well—Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet may alleviate SAD.
- Exercising—Physical activity can help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Socializing—Feeling connected to others throughout the winter can help your mood.
- Medical services—Consider seeing a mental health professional or talk to a doctor about medication.
For more health and wellness solutions, contact us today.
By Zywave, Inc.