Accessibility at MountainOne
MountainOne is committed to providing ready access to our products and services so all of our customers, including people with disabilities, can manage their financial lives with clarity and confidence.
Accessibility at MountainOne Means:
- Barrier-free facilities
- A strong commitment to providing a welcoming environment
- Assistance for individuals with hearing or speech impairments
- Audio-assisted ATMs in convenient, accessible locations
- A commitment to making online and mobile banking easy for all of our customers to use
We work to keep our offices compliant with the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We regularly review our facilities for:
- Accessible parking spaces, walkways, entrances, and lobby areas
- Accessible teller counters, safe deposit vaults, and other amenities
A Friendly, Accommodating Environment
Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment where customers with disabilities can conduct their routine financial business without undue burden. Service animals are welcome. Our associates are happy to communicate by exchanging notes. We can also assist in reading financial documents and filling out forms.
Assistance for Speech- and Hearing-Impaired Customers
MountainOne provides customer service accommodations for individuals with hearing or speech impairments.
Talking ATMs in Accessible Locations
MountainOne maintains a network of audio-assisted ATMs that have speech output capabilities for people who are blind or visually impaired. These ATMs also meet the height and reach requirements of the ADA. Find a talking ATM
Online and Mobile Banking Accessibility
MountainOne has an ongoing commitment to assure that online and mobile banking are easy for all of our customers to use, including people with disabilities.
Contact Us with Accessibility Questions
If you have a concern about, or experience difficulty with accessing, any of our facilities or if you have a request to improve our facilities or have questions about Accessibility at MountainOne, please Contact Us:
- Phone 855.444.6861(MTN1)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail MountainOne Accessibility Programs
PO Box 997, 93 Main Street
North Adams, MA 01247